Bartosz Kruhlik was born in 1985 in Lubsko (Poland). He graduated in film directing at The National Film School in Lodz. His films have been shown over 500 times at film festivals all over the world and got nearly 150 awards. The main selections: San Sebastian IFF, Karlovy Vary IFF, Montreal WFF, Sarajevo FF, IDFA. In 2013 he received the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage Prize for outstanding artistic achievement. Since 2014, author of the award-winning social ads. Someday he will make a movie about chess in a “Whiplash” style.
Hobby: Photography, Chess, Human.
- BEST DIRECTING / “Gjakova International Film Festival” (Kosovo 2014)
- BEST DIRECTING / “Festival Internazionale del Cinema Povero” (Italy 2014)
- BEST FILM, BEST DIRECTING / “Brno Sixteen” ISFFF (Czech Republic 2013)
- BEST INTERNATIONAL FILM / “Nuff” Nordic Youth Film Fest (Norway 2012)
- BEST DIRECTOR / “Kharkiv Lilac” International Short FF (Ukraine 2012)
- BEST DRAMA / “Scottish Mental Health Film Festival” (Scotland 2011)
- GRAND PRIX, BEST SCREENPLAY / “Shqip Film Fest” (Kosovo 2011)
- BEST SHORT DOCUMENTARY / “20min/max” SFF (Germany 2011)
- GRAND PRIX / “Off Cinema” IDFF (Poland 2010)
+48 511 148 563